NIGERIA MILITARY ERR: DAN BALAT AFTER KADUNA BOMB EXPLOSSION 23rd JULY 2014





"I was blocked up while all my incoming calls where being monitored for over two hours by the Nigerian military on my way home an hour after the double explosion in Kaduna Central Nigeria on 23 July 2014", Dan Balat added "Pull over! a tall dark masked military officer vehemently yelled, I conformed. open your boot and step aside, I obeyed. After an in-depth search his commander ordered for my phone, I gave it and they kept me for over two hours on the checkpoint".
Finally the commander a buirdly average man with a dim voice asked "why the bushy hair all over your face?" that was when my conscious interpreted to me the reason for the severe look-up. I immediately reached for my previous album "BISHARA" in my brief case on the back seat of my car, picked four copies and gave it to him as an identity and a compliment. He was numbed with shock and in a muted tune he asked that I pardon His manners. I chirk up with a smile and told him Job well done, not regret, Jah guide and protect us from the Babylonians [Boko Haram]. I quickly called my video producer the CEO. Discman Musicbox Dan narrated.

"Over the phone I asked the top dog of my production continuity crew, "Do you think it's safe to keep up Dan Balat's visual aspect as a Rasta with the present security challenge and terrorist threat in the north? she ascertain "not safe Sir but to be professional if his looks be tampered, we have to postpone the completion of the ongoing video project "Matasa" so as not to deviate from the original script" CEO. Discman Musicbox.
"I was very comfortable with the shooting of his interview proving his real identity and reggae culture right from His appearance in the motion pictures" Paul Yakobs [script author and video director].
"Dan is already a dreaded heart for Christ, He is being pestered and cut off on daily bases because of his dark bushy well groomed hair round about his chin by military officers on checkpoints and SSS working hard to curb terrorist amidst civilians. Safety first, we will release his video interview and wait in prayer for calmness in the north and Nigeria wholly" Discman Musicbox added in a meeting with all crew members of the video production early hours of today.
in a null shell, for Dan Balat's safety, He will be wearing an abnormal face [like you and I] until calmness is fully restored...

Sign up by the topof SortMag to get automatic updates NEWS I VIDEOS I SHOWS I FREE MP3 DOWNLOAD I PHOTOS



For publications on SortMag call +234 7039136925 or add and message us on 











No comments:

News and Announcements

About

Social Links